TDK-Lambda Americas is pleased to announce a major expansion of the Lambda Driver Download website:
The introduction of new IVI drivers further expands the robust Lambda software offering, in addition to existing drivers for LabView and LabWindows users.
The new driver package includes:
- A single installer program that supports all the Genesys™ports: RS, IEMD and LAN.
- IVI-COM drivers used by most Windows programming languages, including Visual Basic, C#, C++, Matlab, VBA and Agilent-Vee.
- IVI-C drivers bringing RS and LAN support to LabWindows customers while continuing to maintain GPIB support.
- Context-sensitive Help for all the commands and IntelliSense to auto-complete the command.
- IVI interchangeability. This allows a user to swap different power supplies from different manufacturers without changing software.
- IVI simulation mode. This allows a user to run a program even if no power supply is connected.
In addition to the driver package, the expanded offerings provide:
- Lambda's "Getting started with IVI-COM Drivers" tutorial for first time IVI programmers.
- Sample programs for LAN raw sockets, for Windows and Linux, are also now on the website.
Genesys™ programmable AC/DC power supplies provide highest power density, low ripple and complete user-friendly interfaces. Platforms with identical interfaces range from from 750W to 15kW, in 1U to 3U packages with outputs to 600V and 1,000A.
Genesys™ series contains extensive features that provide excellent performance and flexibility. Standard features for all units include built-in Fine or Coarse Control of Voltage and Current using reliable Front Panel encoders, built-in standard RS-232/485, Last Setting Memory, User Selectable Auto/Safe Re-start, User Selectable External Analog Programming and Monitoring 0-5V, 0-10V, optional Isolated Analog Programming and Monitoring 0-5V/0-10V or 4-20mA. Control interfaces are common across all power levels which simplifies systems design.
All units may be rack mounted with no space between them (zero stack) and carry Five (5) Year Warranties
About TDK-Lambda Americas:
TDK-Lambda Americas Inc. is a leading producer of high current and high voltage power sources. Ranging in output from 600W to over 100kW, TDK-Lambda Americas products provide power for test and measurement systems in semiconductor, automotive, aerospace and component burn-in applications. Medical applications include light sources, laser surgery, magnetic resonance and cancer treatment. These programmable AC/DC power supplies are also used in oil well logging, electroplating, particle physics research and other critical laboratory and industrial processes.
For information contact:
Product Manager - Low Voltage Products